R ryyback TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2007 Messages 176 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2008 #1 Hi all, The Canon 28-135 lens is sold- Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
prodigy2k7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,668 Reaction score 22 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2008 #2 ryyback said: Hi all, I have the Canon 28-135 lens for sale that came with the Canon 40d. No hood or filter came with it. $400 shipped to Canada and the CONUS. Thanks all Click to expand... I can get the same lens for extra $10 for brand new on B&H plus $7.15 shipping. Worth it to me to buy it brand new than used
ryyback said: Hi all, I have the Canon 28-135 lens for sale that came with the Canon 40d. No hood or filter came with it. $400 shipped to Canada and the CONUS. Thanks all Click to expand... I can get the same lens for extra $10 for brand new on B&H plus $7.15 shipping. Worth it to me to buy it brand new than used