What's new

Canon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM Lens

Leo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've decided to sell this lens. There is nothing wrong with this lens, in fact it is a great lens, but I need the money to fund for my new lens. I am going to upgrade to a Canon 28-135mm IS lens. It is gently used for 7 months. I want to sell this here in this forum before I list this lens on eBay. I am willing to sell it for $275.00 shipped in the Continental U.S. PayPal only please, PM me if interested.

This is the same lens as seen here;
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=206435&is=USA&addedTroughType=search

I will attach a picture later tonight.

Thanks for looking,
Leo
 
Lens2.jpg


Lens1.jpg
 
Sorry.....it's not For Sale anymore. I have decided to keep the lens.

Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom