What's new

Canon 30D Body only

Thevology

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
FOR SELL!: MINT condition and comes with 4gb CF. 4 months old. Looking for $600. Email thevology@hotmail.com if interested! Desperate to get rid of this camera. It's collecting dust in my room atm.
 
first post and selling something already... hmm,

do you have feedback?

Yeah, scary stuff huh, Nate.
A favorite Harley Davidson site of mine, requires you to be a member for 45 days, and have at least 30 significant posts, before you can post in the "for sale" thread. +1's and I agree are not considered to be significant. I think the site administrator said it cut fraud, and ripoff's so far down that the numbers now are almost insignificant. I'm not saying that this seller is a fraud, but an untraceable email, and first post in the for sale thread...Scary stuff..

J.
 
$600 is steep for a 30D body, or I would sell mine :)

I've seen mint 40D's going for a bit less than that.
 
a forum I am a member of makes you have at least 45 posts that are significant before you are even able to see the classified section on the forum home page.

It is good and bad... it sucked at first, but I agree with it because it keeps out scammers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom