What's new

Canon 400 f/2.8 L IS USM - $6200

resevordg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.
.
.
.
.
.Sold, Thank You for Looking.


Hello all,
I am selling my like new Canon 400 f/2.8 L IS USM
Im letting it go for $6200 with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48, thats $500 less than what it would take to buy it new on BH Photo.
This is a great lens, and it has very low miles on it. Really I could probably pass it off as new if I were not honest.

Here is a link to quick web page I through together to showcase the lens.
Click here for photos and descriptions of the lens!!!!

Let me know what you guys think! :D

If I cant sell it here on the forum I'll go to ebay. But for now its all yours.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom