What's new

Canon 400mm 2.8L Lens for Sale

jonnydonut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my 400mm 2.8L IS. Asking $4500


Love this thing, I just haven't used it enough, but when I have, it's served me very well. It's a fixed Canon 400 mm f/2.8 There is average visible wear and tear on the exterior, but the lens elements are flawless. It works great, serviced recently and the focus is sharp and fast! This is an older model of the lens. I honestly don't know which generation, or how many canon has put out, but if you're aware of these things, hopefully the photos will let you know. It performs!
2.8 f/2.8L image stabilization lens.


You can see more photos and a few sample here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/118277708055942753963/ForSaleCanon400mm28LIS?authuser=0&feat=directlink


Call or email me. I will not check the forums, as I'm posting this a few different places. If it's sold, I will do my best to update this thread, but for sure the gallery description will have the word "SOLD" on it. Also check the gallery for updated pricing


Jonny Carroll - jc@dtxphoto.com - 972-979-1508. I'm located in Arlington, TX and willing to ship. Buyer will pay shipping costs.
 

Attachments

  • $400IS_005.webp
    $400IS_005.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 280
  • $400IS_006.webp
    $400IS_006.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
let's point out the laziness factor as well. " I will not check the forums, as I'm posting this a few different places. If it's sold, I will do my best to update this thread"

basically means "i'll take the money and run and you'll never see me again."

I'll take it.


How can you have a 12K dollar lens and not know what generation it is or much about it. lol
 
This is the non IS. This is the EF 400mm f2.8L ll USM. This unit came out in 1996, while it was a great lens it is not a 7000 dollar lens nor can it be compared to its predecessor the EF 400mm f2.8L IS USM or the IS ll USM. Next time you post please do some research so others dont make you look bad. The plate on the lens gave it away does not look like the one on mine which is the gen 1 IS unit. In the condition yours is in if people find out it isn't an IS unit expect $ 4000 to $4500.
 
Looks a little rough for average wear?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom