E encphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 #1 SOLD Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
snowalker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location toronto, canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 #2 so, where you are? I'm in Toronto
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 #3 My heart skipped a beat. I first read the title as 40D PLUS Kit lens for $350
M MixzaMixer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location In Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 #4 ^ very much agree. haha
E encphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I am in Connecticut. If you give me a zip code I can find out the shipping cost, if you'd like. Haha sorry! After I posted I realized that if you read it fast enough, it does seem like a dream come true.
I am in Connecticut. If you give me a zip code I can find out the shipping cost, if you'd like. Haha sorry! After I posted I realized that if you read it fast enough, it does seem like a dream come true.
P photocrazy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Aug 9, 2008 #6 encphoto said: I am in Connecticut. If you give me a zip code I can find out the shipping cost, if you'd like. Haha sorry! After I posted I realized that if you read it fast enough, it does seem like a dream come true. Click to expand... Same here. I read it as 40d and kit lens. aaaah
encphoto said: I am in Connecticut. If you give me a zip code I can find out the shipping cost, if you'd like. Haha sorry! After I posted I realized that if you read it fast enough, it does seem like a dream come true. Click to expand... Same here. I read it as 40d and kit lens. aaaah
E encphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 price change - $300