dannydoyle
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 26, 2013
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- ireland dublin
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am upgrading my camera gear, so to make room for it I have to sell off some of my old gear.
As the title says I have a 5D MKII body with a canon 70 - 300mm lens and a Sigma 50 - 500mm lens.
It is a perfect set up.
This camera has seen 14,080 actuations, since new two years ago.
Included is the canon 5d mark 2 camera, batteries and charger, this is boxed and all equipment has only ever been used in the dry.
The lenses They are both boxed the 70 - 300mm is official Canon with full image stabilising. Whereas the second lens is a Sigma which I had to purchase as an emergency lens to replace my Canon 500mm which broke on holiday.
There is the odd scratch on the lens from wear and tear of a camera of this age, otherwise everything is in good working order.
I will package the camera well, as with everything I sell, I will post on receipt of the funds by the use of paypal I only believe in using this method due to its security.
£800 ono same as $1207.60
Photos are below, the gear comes with full instruction manuals,leads and batteries, it is all boxed and will be securely wrapped during transit.








As the title says I have a 5D MKII body with a canon 70 - 300mm lens and a Sigma 50 - 500mm lens.
It is a perfect set up.
This camera has seen 14,080 actuations, since new two years ago.
Included is the canon 5d mark 2 camera, batteries and charger, this is boxed and all equipment has only ever been used in the dry.
The lenses They are both boxed the 70 - 300mm is official Canon with full image stabilising. Whereas the second lens is a Sigma which I had to purchase as an emergency lens to replace my Canon 500mm which broke on holiday.
There is the odd scratch on the lens from wear and tear of a camera of this age, otherwise everything is in good working order.
I will package the camera well, as with everything I sell, I will post on receipt of the funds by the use of paypal I only believe in using this method due to its security.
£800 ono same as $1207.60
Photos are below, the gear comes with full instruction manuals,leads and batteries, it is all boxed and will be securely wrapped during transit.








Attachments
Last edited: