Canon 5D, 85mm f/1.4, 24mm f/1.4, Lensbaby, 430EXII Speedlite, + extra stuff

RobCamlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.robcamlin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those of you that have seen my previous sale post, I've decided to break things up in hopes that I can actually sell some things. So let's try this again haha.

All prices are net to me, with USPS Priority shipping included free within CONUS.

Will provide pictures upon request. PM me or call/text if you have any questions: 732-597-3086

For examples of what I've done with these lenses, you can check out my portfolio at ROB CAMLIN PHOTOGRAPHY (most pictures on there were done exclusively with these three lenses, save a handful that were shot with a 28-70mm f/2.8).

Canon 5D body - $600
This is the original 5D, the first compact affordable full-frame offering from Canon. Dated, but still an amazing camera that has aged incredibly well considering newer technology. This is the prime opportunity for someone looking to enter the full-frame world.
The camera is in LNIB condition. I've used it as my primary camera for most of this year, but I'm looking to go mirrorless so this has to go so I can afford the upgrade. Has all the papers and original box and such. Has approximately 15,000 shutter actuations on her by my estimation and functions and produces images just as it should. Never had a problem with it, and it shows virtually zero wear, just some paint loss on the hotshoe mount and that's honestly it.

I'll throw in two 8GB SanDisk CF cards, a Topram card reader, and an extra battery with the body only.

Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 manual asph. lens
- $250
This lens is a telephoto portrait powerhouse. Super fast, smooth focus, does what it says. Comes with hood, UV filter, and original box and paperwork. No haze, dust, fungus, cosmetic wear, etc... images are sharp and contrasty.

Bower (Rokinon) 24mm f/1.4 manual lens
- $500
This is my favorite lens in my kit. Great FOV for nice wide shots or landscapes, but oddly enough my favorite for portraits. If you've never done it before, get real up close with a 24mm and you'll see what I mean; it's a very unique and amazing look. As with the 85mm, no haze, dust, fungus, cosmetic wear, etc... produces some very sharp and crisp images.

Lensbaby Composer Pro + Sweet 35 and Soft Focus optics
- $325
This lens is virtually brand new. I've only shot with it a couple times and it's been sitting in my gear bag untouched. This is a really cool little lens when you get the hang of it. It's basically a tilt shift with a round focal point. The bokeh is beautiful and very unique, reminiscent of the old scool tunnel-like bokeh. Great little creative addition to your kit. Comes with two interchangeable optics, Sweet 35 (35mm, super crisp) and Soft Focus (creates a dream like haze. Awesome effect for portraits and baby pictures) and all original packaging, lens pouch, and plastic case for extra optic.

Canon 430EXII Speedlite
- $250
Used sparingly, still in practically new condition. No wear whatsoever. Comes with original pouch, stand, paperwork, and packaging. 100 degree bounce and 270 degree swivel.

Canon Gadget Bag 2400 (black with grey interior)
- $20
Not much to say about this one. Great gear bag. Practically new condition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back