What's new

Canon 5DmkII with EF24-105mm f/4L and 200mm f/2.8L

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I slept on it and it's for sale.

I would like to sell the entire kit with both lenses and not have to break it up so I'm going to try that first.

The camera has taken less than 1500 photos and all of this equipment is indistinguishable from new:

5DmkII body with body cap.
EF 24-105mm f/4L zoom with caps, hood and pouch.
EF 200mm f/2.8L with caps, hood and pouch.
1 battery with charger.
All misc. cables, strap etc. that came with camera.
All docs and CDs that came with camera.

I'd like to get $3200.00 for the lot and I'll cover insured shipping to locations in the US. I'm reluctant to ship overseas.

Joe
 
I am bumping if you break it up. I am interested in the 24-105mm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom