FS: Fujifilm X-H1 kit and accessories

kalgra

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling off all my Fuji gear to focus on just one full frame system.

My asking price for the entire bundle is $5000 which includes fully insured shipping within the contiguous USA. No exceptions!

If you are not interested in the entire kit but are interested in the body plus some other items, please let me know what your interested in and make and offer. I really don't want to ship a bunch of individual pieces, I feel the risk/hassle is too high, but Ill make some exceptions.

I have more info posted below but please feel free to ask any questions.

Fujifilm-kit.jpg

Below is the content of the CL ad I have up in my locally area.

I am moving solely to full frame and am therefore selling off my Fuji kit to fund more full frame lenses. All Items listed are absolutely perfect in every way! Seriously, all pieces are easily 9+ to 10 condition per B&H rating standards. No scratches, dents, blemishes of any kind, with virtually no signs of use baring a few specs of exterior dust.

Every item shown comes complete will all accessories, boxes, packaging paper work etc. Its just not shown because I honestly didn't want to take that many pictures of misc items. If there are any items you'd like more pictures showing whats included/condition I am happy to provide them upon request.

All prices listed below are considerably better than, and based on B&H used department prices. So I am pretty firm on these prices but certainly open to reasonable offers.

The all in take the whole kit price is - $5000 which is a $665 saving over the sum of the individual prices.

Cash only! (open to Canon RF lens trades)
Must be willing to meet in a mutually convenient public location.
Please serious inquiries only!

FUJIFILM X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Battery Grip Kit - $950
This kit includes:
4 OEM Fuji NP-W126S batteries
Charger and cables
Kirk L bracket ($145 value)

FUJIFILM XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens - $900

FUJIFILM XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens - $500

FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens - $850

FUJIFILM XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens - $725

FUJIFILM XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens - $775
This lens includes:
Metal Fuji LH-XF16 Lens Hood ($70 value)
Orignal OEM plastic Lens Hood

FUJIFILM MCEX-16 16mm Extension Tube - $40

Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount (Black) - $250

Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II Lens for Fujifilm X (Black) - $350

Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProF TTL Trigger Kit for Fujifilm - $150

Fringer EF-FX PRO Autofocus Lens Adapter for Canon EF Lens to Fuji X-Mount Camera - $175

Where are you located? On my mobile phone I cannot see your city or country.

Oh and despite what the CL ad states I will certainly accept payment through PayPal or Venmo. I certainly don’t expect cash payment from anyone outside my local region.

Nice kit. Any idea what shutter count on the H1 is?

I’m not sure off hand id have to check, but it’s very low I don’t use this kit very often. If I had to guess I’d say less than 5000.

Most reactions

Back