What's new

Canon 60D 18-135 Lens

leslietterrell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
north georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LIKE NEW! Canon 60D with 18-135mm lens. Will come with bag and memory card (75 dollar value) and a Best Buy protection plan that is good until NEXT November! The replacement plan covers everything, your fault or otherwise, and was over 200 dollars to purchase! Total I have around 1500 in these products and would like to get 1150. I am a stay at home mom who thought she wanted to pursue photography professionally, but as it turns out, I just don't have the time (or energy) for that. This is a great camera and I will be sad to see it go!
 
way too high, that's the 7D pricing. what you have into it is unfortunately irrelevant as compared to what the general market value is on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom