Jacobwilson
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2012
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a lightly used Canon 60D available. I've upgraded to a 5D Mk I and need to send this off! It's Its in freakin gorgeous condition cosmetically.
It comes with
(1) Canon 60D body
(1) battery grip for 60D - WITHDRAWN
(1) Battery ((two are pictured but only one is available in this sale)
(4) SD cards I'm various sizes
( ) all the booklets, papers, cables, etc
( ) the 60D box
Lens not included.
Price $625 OBO. PayPal. Shipped CONUS.
I realize I don't have any feedback on here. New member.
However, I have plenty of feedback on eBay, bladeforums, and EDCF. All account usernames are under 'jacobwilson99'
Only trades I'm interested in:
- manfrotto 561 monopod
- LCW Fader ND
- Domke messenger bag
Also, here's a verification picture:
Everything is packaged in the box, but there's the camera and the same SD cards, and my moms same green cutting board.
Thanks everyone.
jw
It comes with
(1) Canon 60D body
(1) battery grip for 60D - WITHDRAWN
(1) Battery ((two are pictured but only one is available in this sale)
(4) SD cards I'm various sizes
( ) all the booklets, papers, cables, etc
( ) the 60D box
Lens not included.
Price $625 OBO. PayPal. Shipped CONUS.
I realize I don't have any feedback on here. New member.
However, I have plenty of feedback on eBay, bladeforums, and EDCF. All account usernames are under 'jacobwilson99'
Only trades I'm interested in:
- manfrotto 561 monopod
- LCW Fader ND
- Domke messenger bag
Also, here's a verification picture:
Everything is packaged in the box, but there's the camera and the same SD cards, and my moms same green cutting board.
Thanks everyone.
jw
Last edited: