Canon 60D preordered

Wheels47130

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothyagee.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I got on a list for the 60D today. I an so anxious for this. Ok, I know it's smaller and things but to me the big advantage is the flip out screen. I shoot photos from my wheelchair or my motor scooter. I cannot stand at all. So this will allow me to get many more angles I need. I often get obstructed by railings. They are the same height as me. So I have to hold the camera over my head and shoot without seeing. So this is why I am so excited for Canon to bring this to the 60D. I will write up my comments and samples when I get it.

Sweet action. Where did ya get it? When will it be in? Looking forward to your review on this camera!!

Im curious to see how it stack up to the 7d

Timothy
Good for you. I am sure you are anxious. Did you get a time frame for delivery?

It should be interesting to see the results of some of your new found angles. Please remember to let us in on them.

Nope I shoot NIKON D300 right now...though maybe a D3s in the near future

It sounds like the D60 will be perfect for you...I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Yesterday I got an E-mail flyer from Vistek (Chain store here in Canada) and it said that they had the 60D in stock.

I got it in a while ago today. I have it charging up good tonight and take some pics tomorrow and review my thoughts then. I feel like a seven year old getting the Death Star for Christmas :) I love new stuff

Can't wait to hear how it shoots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back