What's new

Canon 70-200 2.8L and Memory card for sale

Dave127

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still have one lens and memory card to sell. The buyer never came through, but the other items are sold. The lens is about 2 years old and the card about a year. I have always kept a UV filter on the lens and is in great condition like all the other pieces I sold.

70-200 2.8L IS lens $1400 include the original box, and all pieces.

1 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $75

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Just received my as good as new Manfrotto 190cxpro3 tripod and 486 head from Dave127. Very reliable seller. Thanks Dave. Did you ever use it?
 
Any pictures of the lens(70-200 2.8L IS) for sale?
 
wow i cant imagine ever needing a 16gb CF card for my d300..
 
Just received my as good as new Manfrotto 190cxpro3 tripod and 486 head from Dave127. Very reliable seller. Thanks Dave. Did you ever use it?

I was thinking of buying this set-up, maybe new. I have a rebel xsi, and largest lens 70-200 2.8 IS. Is that sturdy enough? Adorama.com sells a brand called "flashpoint". Do you know if it is just as good? It is alot less expensive. Thanks, Mahum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom