What's new

canon 70-200 f/4 for sale

JohnTrav

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
442
Reaction score
28
Location
Philadelphia
For sale I have my canon 70-200 f/4. This is the non IS model.

Comes with Lens, Hood, both end caps, and canon carrying bag (as seen in picture)

Very very tiny scratch on the front glass. Does not affect the quality of the lens. I couple not even get a picture of it.

Reason for selling: I have the canon 70-200 f/2.8 so this just sits in my bag not getting used.

date code: UY0719

Price: $450obo

Location: Philadelphia

Pics:
$1549548_10105803221828824_1255275231_n.webp

$1509203_10105803221529424_566085820_n.webp

$1493210_10105803221304874_372574763_n.webp

$994695_10105803220621244_263284111_n.webp

$1510799_10105803220651184_808036652_n.webp

$1530571_10105803220765954_311715987_n.webp
 
Last edited:
Interested... But I have to wait for my tax return before I can think about buying anything :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom