What's new

Canon 70-300 f4-5.6 L IS USM for sale

PezDispenser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've owned this glass for just under a year. Clean as a whistle and includes cap, bag, box, etc. It will look new when you get it. Ebay avg is ~ $1200, refurb on Canon site is around the same, before tax and shipping.

$1150 shipped, lower 48.

If interested PM me and I will gladly send pics.

Mike
 
So I went to my local dealer to see how low the trade in value was...$650. Not surprising but yuck.

Dropping price here to $1100 shipped. Will listen to best reasonable offers as well. Also, if anyone has a 16-35 f2.8 L II in very good condition I'd be willing to talk trade.
 
Hi Mike,
Did you buy the 70-300mm L/IS new? If so, is the warranty transferable? Does it come with a lens hood and an after market lens collar? Does the lens "creep" at all when extended to 300mm and pointed up or down?

Thanks,

Peter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom