What's new

Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS with USM for sale - MINT!!!

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Canon 70-300mm IS w/ USM. I have barely used this lens and am selling to purchase another lens that I will hopefully have more use for. This lens comes with UV Filter and both caps. I am asking 465 plus actual shipping cost. Please email me with any questions.

Brandon

PS - check my ebay feedback - bsdnsu4343

IMG_0025.jpg
 
Guess I should have done more research haha I just checked ebay prices - how bout 415 shipped....ANYONE?!?!

Brandon
 
375 anyone? I'm looking to purchase a Tamron 18-270mm help me out guys....

Brandon

PS dont flame me for this being my only post please - I'm here and read alot just dont really post just mainly read.
 
-------------
 
Last edited:
hey dude, didnt u know first post sellers must discount their initial asking price by 60% ?

so yeah, $200 sounds about right to me ;)

looks like u have a buyer ^

thanks for respecting the rules of first post sale discounts on TPF.

:greenpbl::thumbup:
 
well if thats they case how bout i pay you full original asking price to take it off my hands
sounds like a great idea for me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom