TomWatson
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Suwanee, GA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have had both of these items for less than a year and they are still in great condition. They have treated me very well. I'm only selling because I am upgrading to a 5D Mark III and want a longer lens with the new camera. Will ship insured priority throughout the US using Paypal.
Canon 70D (comes with the battery and charger)- SOLD
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L with lens cap- SOLD
I understand the risk you may feel with me not having been very active on this site. I've provided some links below so you can know who I am...hopefully this will help. Feel free to try to contact me through those sites so you know you are dealing with the same person. If you want to talk by phone then let me know and I'll send you my phone number.
Tom F Watson
Tom F Watson | Facebook



Canon 70D (comes with the battery and charger)- SOLD
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L with lens cap- SOLD
I understand the risk you may feel with me not having been very active on this site. I've provided some links below so you can know who I am...hopefully this will help. Feel free to try to contact me through those sites so you know you are dealing with the same person. If you want to talk by phone then let me know and I'll send you my phone number.
Tom F Watson
Tom F Watson | Facebook



Last edited: