What's new

Canon 7D Body - $900

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my excellent condition Canon 7D body. It has 20,xxx on the shutter, the body itself is in excellent condition except for a few very minor scuffs on the bottom. I have the original box, charger, canon battery, neck strap, CDs, instructions, and a memory card. Only reason im selling it is because I just bought a 5D MKII so there is no need for this. My price is $800, I think that is a fair price considering what other ones are selling for in similar condition. I live in Warminster, PA so a local sale would be nice but if I have to ship, it will be at your expense. I don't frequent this forum much so it might be easier to send me a text at 215.310.8377. My name is Mike. Thanks. I do have pictures but they wont upload on here so ask me and I will send you some.
 
Last edited:
What is the lowest you will go? Your last price. I am currently looking for a camera, please also let me know if i wanted the lens and the body.
 
I will let it go for $800 for the body. Im thinking about keeping the lens after all as of right now
 
Bump! $800 is the price now. Trying to fund some new lenses
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom