Canon 7D body for sale - $1200 - New York City

enro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to sell my Canon 7D. I've had it over a year and change; well taken care of and in great shape.

Includes battery, strap, software, etc.

I want to upgrade to the 5D and right now don't see the point in having 2 cameras for myself, but the 7D truly is great. It's just not full frame, which looks really good for video (I'm an indie filmmaker).

Please contact me at antnero AT gmail.com

Sorry, but signing up for a forum and posting this for sale kind of looks like every craigslist scam out there. We don't know you from adam and it would be kind of stupid on our part to buy. I am sorry! If you only want $1200 for it put it on your local craigslist where people can meet you and you'll get it in a second.

Sorry, but signing up for a forum and posting this for sale kind of looks like every craigslist scam out there. We don't know you from adam and it would be kind of stupid on our part to buy. I am sorry! If you only want $1200 for it put it on your local craigslist where people can meet you and you'll get it in a second.

I always feel the same way. Sometimes there's some darn good stuff in the Buy and Sell forum, I'd just be apprehensive to a first time poster.

Most reactions

Back