What's new

Canon 7d body with accessories

BeckyS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Jamestown, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I'm looking to sell my Canon 7d body. I purchased it back in 2010 and have used it very little. The body is in near perfect condition, as I can't find any markings on it. I am also including 2 batteries and a battery charger; plus a camera grip with rechargable AA batteries and battery charger.

I prefer PayPal to the lower 48 States, but will ship elsewhere pending shipping is paid.

$950 or best offer.
 
Are you interested in selling me the grip? PM sent.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom