Canon 7D Full Pacakge W/4 Lenses/2 Batteries/LCDVF/Remote Shutter/Box & Accessories

Can you explain to me how the Tamron 28-300 is rare and also desirable because of its rarity?

Can you explain to me how the Tamron 28-300 is rare and also desirable because of its rarity?

This is a sale thread, not a debate thread. Also never said anything about the word desire. The lens is not the new one, but the one made in 90's. Anyway if you are not interested in this kit have a nice day.

FaymusMedia said:
This is a sale thread, not a debate thread. Also never said anything about the word desire. The lens is not the new one, but the one made in 90's. Anyway if you are not interested in this kit have a nice day.

I'm not looking for a debate, I'm looking to figure out why you listed the lens as "rare."

If you can't answer questions, you probably won't sell your gear.

I have a lot of lenses made in the 90's...doesnt make them rare...what is ur definition of rare as regards to this lens? Was it a limited production?

the Tamron 28-300 MUST be special since he mentioned it as being "rare" twice in the post.
Damn, and I donated mine here on the Forum. If I had known it was such a rare item, I would have sold it instead. Guess I missed out.

Good price on the package though. almost makes me with we shot Canon. almost.

pixmedic said:
the Tamron 28-300 MUST be special since he mentioned it as being "rare" twice in the post.
Damn, and I donated mine here on the Forum. If I had known it was such a rare item, I would have sold it instead. Guess I missed out.

Oh lawdy. I didn't even realize that was a lens you donated! Should have held onto it... I'm sure that pedestrian all in one zoom lens with an older optical design woulda rang you in some BANK in 2050.

pixmedic said:

Oh lawdy. I didn't even realize that was a lens you donated! Should have held onto it... I'm sure that pedestrian all in one zoom lens with an older optical design woulda rang you in some BANK in 2050.

You have nothing better to do with your life that you need to be in here tryin to sabatoge my sale? What is your problem seriously?

You have nothing better to do with your life that you need to be in here tryin to sabatoge my sale? What is your problem seriously?

People just asked u what was rare about ur lens and u wont answer their questions and ur getting mad because they asked......looks to me like ur sabotaging yourself...

People just asked u what was rare about ur lens and u wont answer their questions and ur getting mad because they asked......looks to me like ur sabotaging yourself...

This wasn't a sincere question but one to be facetious.

Lets forget that I said its rare and just pretend it wasn't said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back