Canon 7D

If it has a 1.3 crop I'll be a little miffed; it'll make my EF-S lens (55-250...the 17-85 is the bane of my existence and shall not be mentioned again) useless on that body...not that I care so much about that. Eh. The price point of the 5D is what gets me. I'm just hoping for a full-frame body that has really nice ISO performance that's in the realm of possibility for my budget.

Back down to 12 MP could just be as possible if the 7D was a new line altogether.

Hopefully it's FF, though... the 1Ds range is too high, the 1D is not for everyone, and the 5D... could have improvements.

Improvements which the 7D should bring. But as for it being the 60D... wouldn't it be smarter to call it the 6D?

i think all camera companies should just stop using numbers and letters to name the cameras, and start calling them things like "speed cougar" and "thunder shot"
half the confusion and double the fun!

Oh gods please no. The 450D has two other names. It's the 450D in Europe (not ridiculous), the Rebel XSi in North America (sorta ridiculous) and the Kiss X2 or something like that most everywhere else (very, very ridiculous).

Actually, the 450D/500D title is universal, excepting the other two countries. ;)

Most reactions

Back