What's new

Canon EOS 5D Mark II - Has Power But Not Processing Images

mr.mike

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
203
Reaction score
18
Location
S.E.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wondering if anyone has experienced the dreaded Canon EOS 5D Mark II with the Black LCD Screen Syndrome? Just picked one up on Ebay at a reasonable price. Of course with issues. From what the previous owner tells me, the camera powers up, but no images appear on the rear screen. In addition, he tells me that none of the buttons function. I haven't gotten it yet so I can't provide a more accurate description of what this camera is all about. That said, I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with this model? The camera is very clean and doesn't appear to have been abused in any way. But of course we can only guess at this point. I'd be interested in hearing from you.
Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom