orlovphoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2010
- Messages
- 116
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- San Diego
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a wonderful little camera that I know has a lot of life left in it and I will never use it...
SO get it and use it and enjoy it!
AE-1 non-program. I don't have a lens fr it, but it has a battery in it, fires at all speeds well, the meter seems to e working too. Cosmetically it in great shape too. It's yours for $45 and I'll even ship it for free. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you some good pictures. I accept paypal.
AE-1 non-program. I don't have a lens fr it, but it has a battery in it, fires at all speeds well, the meter seems to e working too. Cosmetically it in great shape too. It's yours for $45 and I'll even ship it for free. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you some good pictures. I accept paypal.