Canon BG-E2 Battery Grip - Works Perfect

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This grip is the official Canon grip. I got this with a 20D I just purchased. The grip is in EXCELLENT condition. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever, and it comes in the original box.

I'd sell it for $150 shipped & paypaled. If you'd like, make an offer. If you want a battery with it, make an offer...pretty simple, huh?

I'll upload pictures later tonight when I get home.

Keith, wanted to know if this is still available, and if so, would you consider lowering the price? Let me know. THANKS

I just bought a used 20D and noticed that the battery door cover is missing so I thought maybe using the grip would help me. I heard that is what happened to the original person that owned the camera before me, he sold the grip with the battery door attached to the grip. I hope to hear from you soon.

I can buy a BG-E2N brand new from Amazon for a dollar more than your price.

Can you make me a better deal and we can talk more. As it is, that's a pretty unfair deal.

As it is, that's a pretty unfair deal.

If you think it's an unfair deal, make an offer, or don't buy it. Telling me that I'm being unfair isn't gonna make me lower the price for you a bit.

It has already sold, and I had plenty more people interested that I could have sold several more. Thanks for your interest :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back