Canon Boy

runner10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Self-portrait...
93950396.jpg

Great concept! I just never have been a fan of the 1/2 face shot.

Great concept! I just never have been a fan of the 1/2 face shot.

Nor have I, but I think that with this particular shot and its composition, the half-face shot sort of works better here than a full-shot. I'm not sure the shot would have had the same oomph that it has if the face was full on the screen. Anyone else agree with me here? It's hard to describe, but I think the shot's more powerful with the half-face portrait.

Nor have I, but I think that with this particular shot and its composition, the half-face shot sort of works better here than a full-shot. I'm not sure the shot would have had the same oomph that it has if the face was full on the screen. Anyone else agree with me here? It's hard to describe, but I think the shot's more powerful with the half-face portrait.

I agree, with this composition, the half face gives it the impact it should have.

Nice idea dude.

Pretty nifty, though I'm just not sure about the selective-coloring. I might have partially desaturated the hand and the background and maybe added a vignette to help draw the eye in more, but I'm not sure if the background should be completely black-and-white.

No matter, though. Just my preference. And otherwise, I really like this. The composition is great.

:thumbup:

I think its brilliant. I h-h-h-ate selective coloring but it actually works here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back