Canon Charger

Ron W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just acquired a 1Ds II. Battery charger NC-E2 was included, but without operating instructions. How can you know when the bat is fully charged? I was led to believe that a flashing amber light is the prompt, but all I'm getting is a flashing red. Although the batteries seem to be getting charged I'm not positive that they're getting fully charged.

I believe it is:

Slow Blinking (once every 2 seconds): Second battery waiting to be charged after the first one complete her charge.

Steady light: Charging in process.

Blinking fast (two times a second): Fully charged.

1Ds Mk2 manual page 19 states it will blink 2 times per second when fully charged
Yo Sniper, glad to make your acquaintance. Actually checked the ID manual, but it made no mention of light color so I'm thinking, "Holy **** Batman, it's not blinking yellow and maybe the red indicates an impending meltdown or something. That charger is a chunky thing and I din't want to risk a China Syndrome or something. Anyway, thanks for you response. I'll go with the blinking red as being a good thing. Regarding dumb ass answers; they're not cool. However, wise ass ones are fine. Any reason for a laugh is good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back