Canon digital rebel series

Uselessdreamer1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
For christmas i have been looking at the 300D and the 350D. While the 350D is more expensive, its 1.7 MP more. Im looking for awesome qualitiy photos. Right now i have a canon rebel 2000 35mm camera, and i love it; But where i get my photos devoloped all of my prints/cd images are bad qualitity. Another reason for Going digital is for college. Going to college next year I would like to have a camera where i dont have to pay for film. So i guess the question is: for the money, which of the cameras(300 or 350) is best.

I have the 350D... love it. it's a great camera.

I dunno how much more expensive the 350D is now compared to the 300, but I think the image quality is almost exactly the same.... ie great!

I dunno much more about the differences, but the 350D is a lot smaller and lighter. And looks nicer too... yes I'm such a girl! :roll:

350D is better. 300D has a small buffer which chokes on RAW easily. The mp difference is minimal. The 350 has better low light performance, that that's key.

You also don't need to hack 350.

Also... a major selling point for me would be the fact that you control the metering modes in the 350. With the rebel you don't have the option... which frustrates me extremely.

350D or the D70 What would be the better choice... Sorry, don't mean to hijack..

350D or D70 isn't a choice at all because Uselessdreamer has a Canon Rebel 2000 and therefore Canon kit.

Changing to a Nikon D70 for the sake of changing wouldn't make a lot of financial sense.

:mrgreen:

I don't know it depends on if the D70 is a better camara or not...right?

I don't know it depends on if the D70 is a better camara or not...right?

Since he now shoots Canon, it would only be logical to stay Canon and use his existing glass. I'm a Nikon guy too, but that was not the question.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back