What's new

Canon EF 135mm f/2 L USM Lens – Hands On Review

Nice review! I've rented this lens and fell in love with it. Im currently saving for the 70-200 f2.8 IS II but in the back of my mind my gut tells me to get the 135 instead! I had the 70-200 F2.8 IS and felt that the 135 was way superior.
 
Nice review! I've rented this lens and fell in love with it. Im currently saving for the 70-200 f2.8 IS II but in the back of my mind my gut tells me to get the 135 instead! I had the 70-200 F2.8 IS and felt that the 135 was way superior.

That is a tuff call, but they really are 2 different animals. If I could only have 1 it would definetly be the 70-200 f/2.8 IS II, as the image stabilization and range just can't be beat. It's very expensive though, so they really are in 2 different price leagues. Can't beat the sharpness of a prime lens though ;)

Thanks for your comments and kind words,
Jay
 
Ill buy this after I buy 35 f/1.4 i think. Tough choice.
 
Great review and thorough. This is my next purchase. I purchased the 100mm f2 because I wanted a little more reach than the 85 for shooting low light events. Now I kind of regret not getting the 85, which is faster, and then getting this also. You always find out things the hard way.
 
Nice review mate. I own this lens and can absolutely concur in what you have said. I've used it on a 40D and now my current 5D Mark II and its superb.
 
Fixed broken links!! Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Jay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom