Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Canon EF 35-80mm F4-5.6 III with A1 filter $50 $20 shipping & handling Payment via Paypal
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Be the only one on your block to own this cute little lens. Only $50.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This is a small, light weight lens. Could be great as a walk around lens.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Bump
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Bump...set...spike!