What's new

Canon ef 50mm F/1.2L

lemondropdude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm selling my Canon ef 50mm F/1.2L. The lens is in excellent condition, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. The sale includes the original packaging, the lens hood, and the lens cap. I apologize for the poor cell phone photos, I'll happily email much better photos to anybody that would like them. I am asking $1300 for the lens, but don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Buyer pays shipping and insurance via PayPal ONLY, unless you would like to meet up locally of course. Message me or post on here if you are interested. Thanks for looking!
$photo7.webp$photo8.webp
 
Leaving the price at $1200, lens was manufactured in 2008 by the way if anybody was wondering.
 
Here are some much better photos of the lens
$OW0A9139.webp$OW0A9140.webp$OW0A9141.webp$OW0A9142.webp
 
I was thinking to buy this model lens of canon few months back but found a much cheaper alternative i.e. Rokinon 85 mm f/1.4 (manual lens) and i'm more than satisfied by its razor sharp images. It cost me just 400 bucks :)
 
This is one of the lens on my to buy list right along with the 24 and 85 and 135. Hope you get it sold. Your price actually about 100-200$ lower than I have seen else where.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom