What's new

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 lens for sale or trade

TimVader

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
10
Location
Slidell, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picked this up in a trade today, but I do not have a canon body. Would like to pick up some nikon gear in trade, or I guess a cash deal could be made. It is a GREAT lens, we put it on a buddies body today. Lightly used, will get actual photos this evening, but in the meantime, here is a link :)

Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : EF 70-200mm f/4L USM
 
5175E22A-0BF4-4CEA-ACCB-7A56C3AADFB6_zpso25iyre91.jpg


Its a little dusty in the pic, I can clean it and take a better shot. This one pretty much sucks.
 
I really don't know what to ask for it. I guess I am open to offers.
 
$550 shipped? Anyone? Will trade for a nikon 105mm macro lens :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom