What's new

Canon EF 75-300mm F4-5.6 III Lens

JarodClemski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my canon 300mm lens a I been trying to sell it locally but people are low balling me saying 20$ for the lens. It's only been used once practically brand new all I want for it is 60$ +shipping or B.O I am trying to sell this ASAP so please let me know. I only accept paypal because that is the safest way to do transaction. Sorry about the picture lol I did it on my macbook pro. email me at sm.boyd70@gmail.com or PM me on here thanks :mrgreen:
s $Photo 156.webp
 
Last edited:
I don't know about $20, but it is not $125 either. You can get it on adorama for $68.00 used. I have one in mint condition and payed $89 for it.
 
mine was 50 but it was a pawn shop deal. still a good lens
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom