brianhuangbh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2011
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
For sale is the kit lens that came with my 60D. This lens is BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. No scratches, dust, haze, anything. This lens sells brand new on Amazon right now for $400 + Shipping/Tax. My price is nearly 40% off the retail price $399. Considering you're buying a brand new lens, this is a steal.
This is a perfect upgrade for all you guys with the 18-55 kit lens.
If you don't believe me, check out these pics of the lens:
FS - Canon 18-135mm - a set on Flickr
I'm asking for $250+PP&Shipping.
You can email me or call/text me at (916) 905-7888. I'm open to trades and offers.
Note - We can work out a discount if you buy this along with the 75-300mm that I'm selling.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/291951-canon-ef-75-300-mm-f-4-5-6-iii-new.html
This is a perfect upgrade for all you guys with the 18-55 kit lens.
If you don't believe me, check out these pics of the lens:
FS - Canon 18-135mm - a set on Flickr
I'm asking for $250+PP&Shipping.
You can email me or call/text me at (916) 905-7888. I'm open to trades and offers.
Note - We can work out a discount if you buy this along with the 75-300mm that I'm selling.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/291951-canon-ef-75-300-mm-f-4-5-6-iii-new.html