Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 For Sale: Canon EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 $50 $20 shipping & handling in North America Payment via Paypal.
For Sale: Canon EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 $50 $20 shipping & handling in North America Payment via Paypal.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Everybody's favorite KIT LENS. Well, maybe favorite isn't the word I'm looking for....but hey, it's cheap!
Everybody's favorite KIT LENS. Well, maybe favorite isn't the word I'm looking for....but hey, it's cheap!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 C'mon....it makes a great paper weight. Well, maybe not a great paper weight....but it's an actual Canon lens.
C'mon....it makes a great paper weight. Well, maybe not a great paper weight....but it's an actual Canon lens.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Bump
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Bump.
K Krylon360 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Salt lake City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2011 #6 Mike, is this the IS version? I just picked up my 1st DSLR body, and need just a basic lens to learn with.
Mike, is this the IS version? I just picked up my 1st DSLR body, and need just a basic lens to learn with.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #7 No, this is not the IS version. It came new with my 20D, way back in 2005 (I think).
K Krylon360 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Salt lake City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2011 #8 ahh ok. Thanks. The 20D body is what I picked up actually, funny you mention it.