What's new

Canon EFS 17-85mm IS USM Lens (Australia only pls)

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I have for sale 1 excellent condition Canon EFS 17-85mm IS USM Lens which I purchased with my Canon 20D instead of the kit lens around 1 year ago.

This lens has only been used on my camera a handfull of times and is in absolute mint condition without as much as a mark on it anywhere. I look after all my camera equipment with extreme caution and care.

The cheapest I have seen this lens in Australia is $839.

Im after $600 for this lens. Comes with original box and user manual

Will post at buyers expense which I imagine wouldn't be anymore then $20 anywhere in Australia.

Interested? Post here or Pm me.



 
Is this lens still available? What surburb in Sydney? How much ue did it have? Any problems?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom