What's new

Canon EOS 350d and lenses for sale

Sonoma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
350
Reaction score
36
Location
NW Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon EOS 350d w/2gb & 8gb CF cards
Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6
Canon 55-250 f/4.0-5.6 IS

I have all the boxes, manuals, software, battery, battery charger, and cables. Everything is in excellent condition. I am selling because I just purchased new and have no use for this equipment now.

$450.00 plus shipping.

Excuse the crumby pic, it was taken with an old P&S!:lol:
CanonEOS.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you will part the cam and 18-55 shoot me an email at scott_lapierre03 at hotmail.com
 
SOLD

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom