What's new

Canon EOS 50D For Sale/TRADE FOR 5D Everything In Original Box w/ Warranty/

bikgc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm selling my Canon 50D which is basically new in perfect condition for $830. I'm trying to buy a 5D so if you have one I can add some cash and I will trade. Camera has an Extra Battery with it. Most of the stuff is still in the plastic. Comes with the manuals, charger, batteries, neck strap, usb, and whatever else is in the box. It has around 7K on it. Shows no wear what so ever. Perfect condition. Let me know if you have any questions. I will add $15 for shipping, mark as gift through paypal . Or you can pick it up.





 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom