Canon EOS 7D for Sale

ayserk56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm selling my wife's 7D that she barely uses.

Condition: Excellent (like New)
Shutter Count: 12336
Purchase Date: January 2012 (Purchased New)
Body Condition: 10/10

I still have the box and all original contents the camera came with.

Will include 32GB Card & 2 4GB Cards

Price: $850

Location: Houston, TX (I do prefer local transactions). If you live somewhere else, let me know. I travel frequently for work, and maybe you're I'll be in your area during my travel.

Message me if you're interested. you can also text me 832-303-3717

Thanks
Ayser

Attachments

• $IMG_6343s.JPG
    $IMG_6343s.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 176
  • $IMG_6346s.JPG
    $IMG_6346s.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 166
  • $IMG_6348s.JPG
    $IMG_6348s.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Last drop .. $850

I'm keeping the camera otherwise. :)

Take a picture with your screen name, otherwise you probably wont get a buyer. 4 posts? three in your own thread? suspect.

lol .. not sure why you find my post as suspect .. I'm not active on this forum (but have joined since April 2011) ... I'm more active on Pixtus, but in general not that active on forums.

here's some of my work:
www.500px.com/ayserk56

$2013-11-13 19.15.59.jpg

lol .. not sure why you find my post as suspect .. I'm not active on this forum (but have joined since April 2011) ... I'm more active on Pixtus, but in general not that active on forums.

here's some of my work:
www.500px.com/ayserk56

View attachment 60188

Psst... I think he means to have your name in the background of a picture with the 7D :wink:

Thats exactly what i mean^

Why do i find it suspicious? because you have 5 posts and are asking for a few hundred dollars, call me skeptical but...yep im skeptical!!

See attached images.

I hope this clears up any skepticism. as I mentioned, I'm not active on this forum .. but thought of posting the camera for sale here. If anyone is interested, I prefer to meet locally (pick any starbucks) to inspect the camera before you buy.

Thanks again

Ayser

$2013-11-22 09.23.17 - Small.jpg$2013-11-22 09.24.17 - Small.jpg

Your odds of selling just went up a lot, the people here are weary, for good reason. To many scammers online. thank you.

If you have a trading account on another site (eg ebay) you can link to that - expect people from here to contact you on that account via the private messaging system to confirm that you do actually the account. It's a good wy to make use of a good ebay standing or standing on another trading site to improve your chances when you trade on a site where you're not as active.

Thank you. I was hoping to keep it simple and do a local transaction. I do have an ebay account (and paypal), but honestly just prefer to keep it simple face-to-face transaction.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back