What's new

retouch

LisaMin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I am looking for someone professional to retouch my photos.

Thank you!

Lisa
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
If anyone is still looking to help me...
Hi!

I am looking for someone professional to retouch my photos.

Thank you!

Lisa​
 
Perhaps a little more information: Are these photographs you've taken, or to which you hold rights? What is the subject matter? What is the nature of the retouching required, and how much are you offering in compensation? Ideally, post an image or two along with an explanation of what you would like to have done.
 
For freeeeee hahaha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I would do it for free. As long as its not like a bazilion pictures
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom