What's new

Canon EOS R with Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD [EOS FIT]

Rachel Webb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All - I want to buy a Canon EOS R mirrorless camera but my main lens is the Tamron 24-70mm. Tamron have published a blog saying that the same lens G2 version works but not the G1. I have read a couple of posts elsewhere that say people have found these work ok together, and I'm wondering if anyone on here has tried this combo? I really can't afford the camera and a new lens! Cheers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom