What's new

Tamron SP 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD - Err 01 (clean contacts) Message

mr.mike

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
203
Reaction score
18
Location
S.E.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just ordered a Tamron SP 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD lens from a seller claiming the lens shows an error code 01 when mounted on his Canon Rebel XSi. I bought it for parts, but was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with this lens? I understand this model can be used with either full or cropped frame DSLR's. The seller mentioned cleaning the contacts with no success. Is Tamron or any of the other 3rd party lens makers having similar issues with Canon camera bodies? Looking forward to hearing from you. I'm hoping this lens will work with my Canon 20d or 40d.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom