What's new

Canon EOS Rebel K2 35mm - Great for new film photographers!

robertandrewphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
222
Reaction score
6
Location
South Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon EOS Rebel K2 35mm camera for sale. It has seen usage for school work and a few independent projects.

This camera is a few years old but it has been taken care of. The attached lens is a 28-90mm (f/4-f/5.6).

I will include 6 rolls of TMAX-400 film with the purchase of this camera for free, so you'll be all set to start shooting.

I'd like $100 but price is negotiable. Post if interested or have more questions!

SpUyhPp.jpg


bRgyYUd.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom