jaomul
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,715
- Reaction score
- 1,554
- Location
- Cork Ireland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
could anybody recommend a 400mm (or more) older second hand canon fit lens(for a 50D). I dont expect IS or anything electrical with it. I am happy to manually focus and set aperature. I have spent a bit recently on equipment and would like the option to shoot at long distance in good light (on rare occasions) so looking for something in the low cost arena. I am not in the USA so dont have the second hand equipment pool that a lot of you have so recommendations on stores and dealers probably would be of no benefit to me, I will probably check out any recommended lenses on ebay,
Thanks in advance
could anybody recommend a 400mm (or more) older second hand canon fit lens(for a 50D). I dont expect IS or anything electrical with it. I am happy to manually focus and set aperature. I have spent a bit recently on equipment and would like the option to shoot at long distance in good light (on rare occasions) so looking for something in the low cost arena. I am not in the USA so dont have the second hand equipment pool that a lot of you have so recommendations on stores and dealers probably would be of no benefit to me, I will probably check out any recommended lenses on ebay,
Thanks in advance