What's new

Canon FL 19mm F3.5 R wide angle lens

MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
3,839
Reaction score
5,668
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In mint condition with original leather case. Anybody know who would be interested in buying this lens? From what I read a collector might be interested, but I don't know where to begin. Thanks!
 
Thanks! I was surprised at those prices.

Ugh... eBay. I found a place on Google that buys collectable photo gear, but don't know much about them. Pacific Rim Vintage Camera.
 
Hi @MitchP I could be interested in buying your lens. I sent you a private message with my email address in it, let me know if you’ve found it and if you’d be interested in talking.
Cheers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom