What's new

canon flash attachment advice

AprilEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
350
Reaction score
15
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not sure if this has been asked prior but I am on my Blackberry and am unable to fully search the threads. I am not a pro, but just an enthusiast with basic equipment (see my siggy below) and I am thinking about getting the Canon 430EX II Speedlite TTL Shoe-Mount Flash (Guide No. 141'/43 m at 105mm). Advice and opinions please. Its my first ever flash and I did do some research. Thanks!
 
That would be a good choice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom