What's new

Canon HG10 vs. GL-2 (Video Cameras)

dawssvt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I'm currently trying to boost the video portion of my wedding photography business and I have a few questions. I'm currently using Canon HG10 HD cameras to shoot the weddings. They are not professional models, but they produce a decent outcome. I had a GL-1 during high school and I absolutely loved it. So here's my question...

Will the video quality of the GL-2 be far superior than the video produced by the HG10? The GL-2 in not HD, but it is in the Professional tier of camera.

Thanks for your help!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom