Canon? Nikon? Which to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really compare Nikon and Canon as a brand together, but you can compare the cameras each company offer.

It depends on what you want from the camera.

Never mind, thought that someone would come into this thread and start talking all sorts of crap, and everyone would fight around. This is a Canon vs Nikon thread right? And I made a mistake by saying that it was made in 2000. If I didn't say it, everyone would have been debating (uglier word: arguing) here and there. :D

[SECTARIAN HUMOR starts here] As a long-time Nikon user, I need to give Canon it's props. Canon cameras are a fine system for those who can't afford Nikon. [/SECTARIAN HUMOR ends here]

Never mind, thought that someone would come into this thread and start talking all sorts of crap, and everyone would fight around. This is a Canon vs Nikon thread right? And I made a mistake by saying that it was made in 2000. If I didn't say it, everyone would have been debating (uglier word: arguing) here and there. :D

Well, I wouldn't have...

I am quite aware of the Canon D30 and D60... but not many people are. I do see one on Craigslist from time to time believe it or not. For like 50 bucks!

One time warning not to do this again or you'll be spending time suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back