What's new

Canon rebate period?

iamcombat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri, U.S.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a long time since I've owned any Canon products but I remember they always do a rebate period which I thought was in the spring....can someone tell me if this is coming up or if it has already passed? I'm helping someone put together a kit and if he can get a better lens for the same price I'd like to let him know.
 
They also just had one that featured $100 off the 7d and 75 ( I think ) off of the new 100mm Macro.... There were some other discounts that I cant recall as well, this one just finished up on the 4th of April I believe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom